Institute of Co-Operative Management ICM, Poojappura
Institute of Co-Operative Management ICM, Poojappura was established in the year 1976.
Institute of Cooperative Management, Thiruvananthapuram (ICM-TVM) was established in the year 1976 under the aegis of the National Council for Cooperative Training(NCCT), New Delhi. NCCT is a cent percent grant in aid Institution of Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India.
To be a value-based Cooperative Business School, committed to excellence in Education, Training, Research, and Consultancy for ensuring sustained and all-round development of Cooperatives in Kerala.
1. Staying ahead in Management Education and Training.
2. Maintaining relevancy by assessing the training needs of our clientele.
3. Designing and delivering programs effectively.
4. Undertaking Research and Consultancy for Providing Solutions.
5. Contributing to enhancing Professionalism in the Management of Cooperatives.
With ongoing developments in the business and industrial climate the management practices also getting multi-dimensional changes. The Mantra of modern management ” Professionalism,” makes a real difference in the performance and achievement of individuals and institutions in the present fast-changing order of the Indian economy. In this juncture, as a prominent institute, the ICM Kannur with its Vision, Mission, and Values, is continuing its journey in the field of cooperative and management training and it aims to become a self-reliant Institution in the years to come by adopting the following strategies.
1. Bringing the untapped sectors to the training fold
2. Balanced approach on LDP’s and MDP’s
3. Thrust on innovative programs
4. Effort to bring home outside experiences and practices
5. Increased focus on Research
6. Exploring the possibilities of undertaking more projects
7. Increased focus on consultancy
8. Efforts to provide exposure on Cooperative experiments outside the State
Courses Offered By Institute of Co-operative Management
- Higher Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
DEVELOPMENT OF COURSE MATERIAL
The Course materials are designed to help the participants to :
- Identify the knowledge and skills that the learner needs to possess
- Transfer these skills to their present and future learning
- Reflect on their overall learning and monitor their progress
What Are The Courses Offered By Institute of Co-Operative Management ?
1. Higher Diploma in Cooperative Management
2. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
When was The Institute of Co-Operative Management Established ?
Which type Of College Was Institute of Co-Operative Management Is ?
Institute of Co-Operative Management Was Approved By ?
What Type Of Genders accepted In Institute of Co-Operative Management ?